Moonlight hits this old mine during blue hour.
Established in 1909, this Eastern Sierra Mine was built in the mountains at just over 8,000 ft. The property contained a mill, mine offices, employee bunk house and general store. The ore mined here was transfered to a nearby town via a tram system. It was the last mine to close in the district, remaining in operation until 1938.